Wednesday, August 31, 2016

RUSSIA - 7 ITAR Photos From Back in the day...

It's always great to look back on photos of what it was like way back when. We discovered some gems from Russia and compiled them below - 7 photos from back in the day...

A compilation of retro photographs taken from the archives of ITAR-TASS (the Information Telegraph Agency of Russia), one of the best news agency of Russia.

"A place for rest - a whale's mouth", Y. Muravin, 1960


"A good catch", G. Sokolov, 1952



"A hot day", ITAR-TASS, 1958


"In a teahouse", ITAR-TASS, 1958


"The discipline breaker", ITAR-TASS, 1958


"At the physical education lesson", ITAR-TASS, 1958

"In a department store", ITAR-TASS, 1958

Source: Source


1 comment:

  1. I don't known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what Prophet Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inlaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now a happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun if you have any kind of problem he will help you restore your marriage life back again. contact him via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680  

    ReplyDelete